Skip to main content

Top Ten Tuesday: Sequels I Can't Wait to Get


I can't believe it's already Tuesday, but that means it's Top Ten Tuesday again.  Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.  The theme this week is a good one - sequels I can't wait to get.  Here they are in no particular order:

The Mime Order Samantha Shannon


This Shattered World by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner


The Shadow Throne by Jennifer A. Nielsen


Half Wild by Sally Green


Winter by Marissa Meyer


Solitary by Alexander Gordon Smith


Blue Lily, Lily Blue by Maggie Stiefvater


Burning Nation by Trent Reedy


Rebel Heart by Moira Young


Unbound by Jim C. Hines



What do you think of my list? Do we love for the same series?

Until next Tuesday, then.

Comments

  1. Blue Lily, Lily Blue! I love The Raven Cycle series. And you are the first blogger I've come across who has heard (and read) the Escape from Furnace series. Those were super thrilling books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really?! Well, I've only read the first...but it should definitely get more love. It's so addicting!

      Delete
  2. I can't wait for Winter either!! Awesome post!

    Laura @BlueEyeBooks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so excited for its release!

      Thanks very much for visiting! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Nightmare Before Christmas Book Tag

The French Connection by Robin Miller - Review

Top Ten Tuesday: Bingeworthy TV Shows