Skip to main content

Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award, Pt. 4


Thanks very much to Brittany @ Space Between the Spines for nominating me for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award!  This is my fourth nomination for this award since I started blogging in August - Wow!  Go check out her blog - it's fantastic!

Since I've done this before I'm just going to answer the questions she's set for me.  Here we go:

1.) What book are you looking forward to the most in 2015?

Winter by Marissa Meyer.  A close second would be Half Wild by Sally Green. 

2.) If your favorite female character were a Disney princess, who would they be? 

Hermione Granger would be Belle from Beauty and the Beast!  Katniss Everdeen may be Pocahontas...

3.) A song that describes your love life? 

"Single" by Natasha Bedingfield

4.) What's your favorite ship in your favorite series? 

I don't really go in for this shipping business, but do like the relationship between Jem and Tessa from The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare and Cress and Thorne in Cress by Marissa Meyer.

5.) What was your favorite childhood chapter book/series? 

Anything by Roald Dahl, Madeline L'Engle, and R. L. Stine!

6.) What's your favorite book-to-movie adaptation? It doesn't necessarily have to be recent or even considered a "great" movie. 

Here are a some in no particular order: the Harry Potter series, The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit, The PrestigeNever Let Me Go, The Maltese Falcon, Double IndemnityMurder My Sweet, The Princess Bride, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, Gone Girl, The Hunger Games (all three movies so far!), Let the Right One In

 7.) If you lived in the Divergent world, what faction would you be in? 

I've taken those internet quizzes for this before and they say I would be a divergent or an erudite.  Erudite sounds about right, if I'm not allowed to pick divergent. 

8.) If you could have a fictional little sibling, who would it be? 

Can I please just have all of the Weasley kids as my siblings?

9.) Do you have any bookish swag? Pictures of it would be nice to see, too! 

Of course!  I do have plenty of Harry Potter related stuff, but a favorite t-shirt references Dead Beat (The Dresden Files #7) by Jim Butcher.  I think I've posted a picture of it before, but here it is again: 



The picture is from a couple years ago.  Look how happy I am to have Mark Twain tell me a story!

The quote on the shirt is: "The movie of my life must be really low budget." -Harry Dresden in Dead Beat

10.) If you could be one fictional character for a day, who would it be?

Hermione Granger - I would love to study magic at a magic school and do magic homework!  (Personally, I don't understand why Ron and Harry did all that moaning about their homework!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Bingeworthy TV Shows

Top Ten Tuesday: Movie and TV Characters Everyone Loves But I Just Don't Get

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I'd Buy Right This Second If Someone Handed Me A Fully Loaded Gift Card