Skip to main content

Chocolate Book Tag


I've been tagged by Ellen Wookey @ Random Smiles to participate in this delicious sounding book tag!

Dark Chocolate
A book that covers a dark topic (abuse, domestic violence, rape, loneliness, bullying, death, etc.)

My current read pretty much covers all of those topics...


White Chocolate
A favorite light-hearted/humorous read.


Milk Chocolate
A book that has a lot of hype that you're dying to read.

I'm going with the same book as Ellen on this one.


Chocolate with a Caramel Center
Name a book that made you feel all gooey inside while you were reading it.


Wafer-free Kit-Kat
Name a book that surprised you lately.

Specifically, just how similar to Harry Potter it is...


Snickers
A book that you are going nuts about.

I need to know what happens!


Hot Chocolate with Cream and Marshmallows
What book would you turn to for a comfort read.


Box of Chocolates
What series have you read that you feel has a wide variety and a little something for everyone.



This time around I don't believe I'll tag anyone specific, but if you want to participate in this fun Book Tag feel free!

Comments

  1. I haven't read If I Stay, but have seen the movie. Have you seen the movie and does it compare to the book?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only read the book. I would like to see the movie eventually! :)

      Delete
  2. Mmm so many food tags on this blog! I want to read The Princess Bride. Also Lauren, I finally did those tags you tagged me for several millennia ago (the Book Life Tag and the Book Cake Tag):

    http://wishingiwasnorthern.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/lets-talk-about-books.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's looking that way, isn't it!

      Have you ever seen the movie version? :)

      Great responses to those tags! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Nightmare Before Christmas Book Tag

The French Connection by Robin Miller - Review

Top Ten Tuesday: Bingeworthy TV Shows